T2 6x4 DOT/EPA Yard Truck
- Wheelbase – 146″
- Chassis – 14″ x 4.25″ x 3.5″ Steel 50,000 PSI 3/8″ Formed C-Channel
- Engine – Cummins B6.7-200 HP with OBD, Clean Idle Certified at 2,300 RPM, 520 lb/ft Torque at 1,600 RPM
- Transmission – Allison 3000RDS (6-Speed) Automatic Transmission with MaxiMizer Fuel Reduction System
- Front Axle – Meritor FF-961 12,000 lb Rated
- Rear Axle – Meritor MT-40-14X, 40,000 lb Rated, 8.17:1 Ratio
- Fifth Wheel – Holland FW-35 with 70,000 lb Plate Rating
- Pneumatic – 18.7 CFM Wabco Compressor with 3 Reservoir Tanks, 5,444 ci Total Reservoir Capacity
Less fat, more efficient muscle.
As part of the redesign, Kalmar Ottawa engineers evaluated every aspect of the human/machine interaction and found ways to trim the unproductive “fat” and make the T2 more efficient. There has to be a balance of power, functionality and performance to complement the ergonomics and serviceability. Chassis, powertrain, hydraulics, electrical, HVAC… all T2 systems come together to make it the new standard in terminal tractors.